1/1000th: The Sports Photography of Bob Martin

1/1000th: The Sports Photography of Bob Martin

B. inggris Bantu Jawab yg ngerti aja, gausah jawab kalau gangerti !​

Bantu Jawab yg ngerti aja, gausah jawab kalau gangerti !​

Jawaban:

1. Informasi tentang refrain

REFRAIN 1

Title : I Believe I can Fly

Composer : R. Kelly

Singer : R. Kelly

Rhyme : If I can see it (woo), then I can be it

If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

REFRAIN 2

Title : Let it be

Composer : Jhon Lennon and Paul McCartney

Singer : The Beatles

Rhyme :

And when the night is cloudy there is still a light that shines on me

Shinin' until tomorrow, let it be

I wake up to the sound of music, Mother Mary comes to me

Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

REFRAIN 3

Title : Just The Way You Are

Composer : Bruno Mars, Philip Lawrence, Ari Levine, Needlz, and Saint Cassius.

Singer : Bruno Mars

Rhyme : When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

2. kata dalam Refrain yang membuat penulis bahagia

Refrain 1 : fly, soar

Refrain 2 : let it be

Refrain 3 : see, smile

[answer.2.content]